In 1983, the Illinois Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture was formed.
The Illinois Arborist Association Mission Statement:
“Foster interest, establish standards, exchange professional ideas and pursue scientific research in arboriculture.”
The Illinois Arborist Association (IAA) is dedicated to the professional standards of Arboriculture. By joining the IAA, you help set the standards for Arboriculture excellence. With the IAA you develop a network – people you can call on when you need advice or feedback. You can stay on top of current issues and trends facing Illinois’ Tree Care Industry.
Annual IAA Membership is only $55. Can you afford to do it? Can you afford not to?
- It pays to have the latest information, trends and statewide news at your fingertips.
- It pays to have a resource network for statewide issues, concerns and education.
- It pays to have statewide network of experienced peers workings with you.
- It pays to have your name associated with the tree care association in Illinois.
Benefits of IAA Membership:
- Receive the latest news & information on issues affecting the tree care industry throughout Illinois – all in the quarterly “Illinois Trees” Newsletter.
- Professional recognition through use of your own exclusive IAA Member logo.
- Member discounts on arborist certification and specialist prep and testing, educational conferences, numerous workshops and programs scheduled though-out the state, as well as study materials, books and more.
- IAA provides numerous opportunities for you to “stay in the loop”, remain informed on current research and practices, and grow professionally.
- Take advantage of our Certified Arborist Business Listing Service on our website.
- Member recognition through our IAA Awards Program.
- Access to the Career Center or find new hires through our Student Development Program.
- Opportunity for career development through social and educational networking opportunities with IAA Chapter members throughout the state.
- IAA MEMBER – $55
- ISA MEMBER – $135
- Student Member – $25 (must provide copy of Student ID)
- Retired Member – $25 (must be requested in writing)