IAA’s COVID plan is in accordance with state, local and Illinois Convention Center requirements and follows the CDC recommendations.
- IAA requires that all attendees, partners, and exhibitors, regardless of vaccine status, wear face masks while indoors at Illinois Arborist Association Show, including on the trade show floor and during educational sessions. This follows current CDC recommendations.
- All TPCC & IAA staff will be wearing face masks.
- Free face masks will be available at the IAA registration room, if necessary.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. Use the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker guide to learn more about symptoms and to complete your self-assessment. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/coronavirus-self-checker.html.
DURING THE SHOW
- Please wear your face mask. If you forget to bring a face mask, or you lose it, we have extras available at the IAA registration room.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including washing your hands often, covering your cough or sneeze, and staying home if you are sick.
- IAA is a “no-shaming zone.” Please treat staff, security and fellow exhibitors/attendees with respect for their wearing a mask in compliance with the policies of the IAA conference.
WHAT IF I CANCEL BECAUSE I FEEL SICK OR I GET SICK?
- Attendees can take advantage of our no-questions-asked refund policy, so there is no need to worry! Please click here to read our cancellation policy. This policy does not apply to exhibitors.
WHAT IF I TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID?
- IAA attendees or exhibitors who test positive for COVID 19 any time between Nov. 7 to Nov. 24, 2021 are asked to report the positive test to IAA. Call 877-617-8887.