Advanced Tree Care, Inc.
The objective of the Sales Representative/Arborist/Estimator is to develop a strong customer base, handle proposal requests by performing site inspections, making recommendations of services to generate sales and meet sales goals.
We offer a competitive compensation package for full-time employees including:
- Base salary plus self-driven commission
- Full time flexible hours
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick hours
- 401K plan
Receives general supervision and direction from Management. Position is responsible for following jobs from start to completion but has no supervisory authority.
Employees are expected to assume any/all duties assigned by Management. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of arboriculture, urban forestry practices and techniques including tree ID and making recommendations for tree pruning, removal and plant health care
- Knowledge in plant health care diagnosis and recommended treatments
- Proven sales experience with the ability to price tree care recommendations and attain required sales goals
- Develop new customer base while monitoring and maintaining needs of existing clients
- Knowledge and ability to understand competitor pricing
- Set appointments ensuring a prompt/timely arrival
- Knowledge of equipment and requirements necessary to perform each job in a safe and effective manner
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Handle client complaints or concerns in a professional manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Participate in all required meetings
- Work non-standard hours during peak selling periods
- Function effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Plan, prioritize and schedule work including setting up work crews and following up to ensure that work was completed to client’s satisfaction
- Comply with and enforce all policies, guidelines and job-related safety requirements
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Successfully pass physical tests and drug/alcohol screenings
- ISA Certified Arborist with 5 years of arboriculture experience
- Possession or the ability to obtain a pesticide operator’s license from the Illinois Department of Agriculture
- Valid Illinois driver’s license with clean driving record (CDL Class B license preferred)
- Computer skills that include Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
Possible Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Exposure to all types of weather condition, including extreme temperatures for prolonged periods or abrupt changes in weather or temperature; heights; high levels of noise, including construction and equipment; fumes or odors from engines, equipment and/or chemical exposure; various traffic hazards, as well as wet, dirty, hot humid, cold or dusty conditions in vehicle traffic areas; rough and/or uneven outdoor terrain; slip hazards caused by wet and/or icy surfaces. Must lift and/or move objects up to 50 lbs. or occasionally up to 100 lbs. with assistance. Ability to walk, stand, climb, bend, balance, sit, reach and possess common eye, hand and finger dexterity. Ability to work in awkward and/or confined spaces.
Qualified candidates should contact Advanced Tree Care at (847) 587-8500 or send resume to email@example.com.