City of Highland Park: Seasonal Forestry Worker
The City of Highland Park, IL is seeking a Seasonal Worker for the 2016 season to assist the City Forester with forestry-related programs including code enforcement and data collection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the City Forester with the enforcement of City Codes relating to trees and shrubs.
- Systematically canvasses the City for dead, diseased or hazardous trees.
- Collects information needed to update and keep the computerized tree inventory current.
- Assist the City Forester with spring and fall tree planting.
- Provide follow up of completed tree removal lists.
- Performs mailings, files documents and performs other office work as required.
- Performs other related job duties or responsibilities as requested or required, whether or not specifically mentioned in this job description.
For more information or to Apply please go to: http://www.cityhpil.com/employmentCit